Goals and Objectives
Our objective is to provide quality education to rural children that empower the students to have a sound career, competent to urban students and to inculcate cultured personality. We are striving to develop Shanthi College into a dynamic campus that lays foundation to a strong knowledge base along with healthy socio-cultural values that will enable the students to become good citizens with a commendable global outlook. It strives to make education as a powerful medium and a tool to promote the social and economic development of backward and disadvantaged community.
- To provide quality education to rural students that empowers the students to have a sound career, to compete with urban students and to inculcate cultured personality.
- Strive to develop Shanthi College into a dynamic campus that lays strong foundation to knowledge along with healthy socio-cultural values that will enable the students to become good citizens with a commendable global outlook.
- To make education as a powerful medium and a tool to promote the socially and economically backward students of disadvantaged community.
- To imbibe the qualities of creativity, equality, spirituality, reasoning and organizing ability among the students.
- To develop the competitive spirit and to inculcate entrepreneurial traits for self employment and profession among students.
- To encourage faculty members and students to pursue academic excellence.
- To provide adequate infrastructure and create academic environment for qualitative teaching, learning and enabling to acquire competing skills.
|1970||Shanthi Education Society® was started Pre-University College with Arts and Science section and degree college for BA course|
|1977||College admitted to 2f|
|1980||College admitted to 12B|
|1982||Commerce section started at PUC level|
|1983||B.Com courses were introduced|
|1988||B.Sc. courses were introduced|
|1995||College celebrated Silver Jubilee Function|
|1996||Kannada as optional subject introduced|
|2000||Distance Education from KSOU started|
|2001||BBM courses were introduced|
|2004||First NAAC Accreditation ‘B+’ grade|
|2010||NAAC Reaccreditation ‘B’ grade with 2.53 cgp|
|2012||Commencement of M.Com PG course|